English speaking expat in Casablanca

I am an American, engaged with a Moroccan, who lives in Casablanca.    I will visit Casa in May and I would like to meet English speaking expat in Casablanca for coffee.

Hi,
I'm English and married to a Moroccan.  We live in Bouznika which is near Casablanca.  I would be happy to meet you in May.  Do you intend to live in Morocco or are you just visiting?
Best wishes,
Naomi

Hi, Naomi,  very happy to hear from you and looking forwad to meeting you.  I have not decided if i will be moving to Morocco or have my fiance joinning me in the USA.  But because my fiance is Moroccan, Morocco wlll be one of my homes to say at least. 

Warm regards,

Eser

Hello ! Hope you are doing well ! Well I'm Moroccan I live in Uk but I'm currently in UK ! And lucky u in May I will be in Morocco lol ..

I'm an American (Kansas/Texas) living in Casablanca now for 7 months.  Feel free to send me a message if you would like to meet for coffee while you are here.

Hi. Are you still in casa? I'm Steve our family and I are living in Mohammedia, near Casa.

We are both 40 with 4 kids, 2 boys, 2 girls, ranging from 11 to 17 years.

We are from Australia,
Thanks,
Stephen

hello naomi i m hamza from morocco i m english speaker i m from casablanca if you are interested to meet me with your fiance and take a cofe send me a message

thanks

hamza

is there any bulgarian living in casablanca ....

Any1 in casablanca ?

hi every body,

my name is ilham from casablanca, i hope to meet people for speaking english.
if you are interested text me.Thanks

hope read you!

Ilham

hello there 
I Can help with that
I'm rafik from Casablanca

Thanks rafik

You welcome ilham if you need anything I'm just one click a away

thank you  very much :)

you welcome

Heyyyy

How are you doing ?

i am new in morocco in Casablanca ,  i am lookin for English speakers and new friends

hit me up if you are interesting

:)

Hi,
I'm Romeo and I like you;
So, I can fluently speak French, Italian, Romanian and a little bit Russian, but unfortunately I'm working and living in Safi; thus, if you'll think it's OK for you, contact me on *** or ***
LOL,

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Eser, It would be a pleasure to meet you. Are you already in Casablanca? If so, pls send me a message on ***, we can exchange numbers if you wish to go for a drink, I am here until Thursday 17th May, then back at some stage in June. In the meantime, enjoy your stay.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder here, contact details should not be posted on the open forum for security reasons. You are required to send your contact details through the private messaging system, by clicking on the member's photo, you will find the "send a message" tab.

All the best,
Bhavna

you're welcome anytime :D just let me know if you're still interested !

Je ne comprend pas; peut-tu etre in peu plus explicite?

Hello,
I am here in Casablanca working for an american engineering company. I was born in Pakistan but lived in the USA for most of my life. Would be interested to interact with other expats who are here in CASA.

Munir

hello,
i m Zara I was 12 years in Europe studiny then working as engineering , i m her in Casablanca from the 01 Mai 2018

I m interested to meet expat people or marocain people who was living and working in others contry

Zara

I am an engineer too working for an American Company in Morocco. I have studied and lived in the USA for 20 years. It would be good to get to know you.

Dear cute Zara,
How are you? Hope my message to find you well.
I apologize you to introduce myself; I'm Romeo, 47 years old and I'm a Romanian expat working for SAFIEC in Safi City.
I'm alone and seeking to escape from the daily routine...If it seems of interest to you, lets socialize on WhatsApp, or [email protected], or 0666832127.
LOL,

A Romanian speaking nimnoshko Russian, living near Safy, lonely and seeking to escape from the daily routine...
Are you interested in?

Lets continue on WhatsApp or *** or videocall.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hello
It's great we can keep in tuch this is my nb

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hey Mandy. Are you still in Morocco? I was born in Morocco but I grew up in Los Angeles then later Phoenix AZ. What part of Morocco are u in?