International tax service

Hello can anyone tell me where I can Contact a service for Canadian taxes. Thank you

Have you tried contacting the Canadian embassy for a referral?

Romaniac

Cristian Oancea wrote:

Hello Chefpjd1. If you're planning to stay in RO for good and not being able to take for granted of medical health care in Canada, then, you don't need to visit the Canadian officials in RO; you don't need double taxation... If you're hired in RO as Canadian for less than 3 months (> 90days), then, you're eligible to take the taxes back from RO government. To prove it, you will need visa entry and visa exit.

Welcome to the forum Cristian, perhaps you could introduce yourself on the new members topic?

With all due respect, Chef didn't ask whether or not he needs to visit Canadian tax officials, he asked for a contact.

Your response doesn't make much sense, maybe you can clarify? :)  Canada and Romania have signed a tax treaty in 2004? so double taxation should be a non-issue.  Also, if he was "planning to stay in RO for good", why would he have a visa entry and exit?  This sounds like a very unnecessary and convoluted process of dealing with otherwise an ordinary issue :)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi yes I was a little confused about the comment. Yes I was just looking for a contact.  I have my regular guy in Canada but its a bit of a hassle getting the info back and forth.thought I could have a contact here it would be less painful.

Chefpjd1 wrote:

Hi yes I was a little confused about the comment. Yes I was just looking for a contact.  I have my regular guy in Canada but its a bit of a hassle getting the info back and forth.thought I could have a contact here it would be less painful.

Sorry I don't have a better answer than to ask at embassy.  I don't personally know any Canadians here that I could ask. 

If you manage to find someone, maybe share their info in the business directory?  It would be helpful for others.  :thanks:

Generally, Income tax in the UK is the tax where deductions are made at source, which means at the point where income is credited but not transferred to the concerned person and is thus, also known as tax deducted at source.