Best place to set up my acupuncture practice in Melbourne

Dear All,

I am planning to move back in 2-3 years, and am needing an advice for setting up my medical (acupuncture) practice. I have a thriving practice in the US, so it shouldn't too difficult to set up a new practice but it's the medical system, patient's affordability, geographic location, rent, utilities... etc that worry me a little because I am not familiar with Melbourne. I guess my questions for you would be like:

1. Which suburb(s) would yo recommend to set up my practice?

2. How much average rent for 150 sqm office?

3.  Is acupuncture covered by most private insurance policy? How many sessions are covered per calendar year? 

4. If you need to pay cash to see an acupuncturist, would you pay $90-100 each time to see him?

5. How is acupuncture perceived by most majority Australian?

6. Do Australian tend to drive or catch train to see doctors? Here in the US most people drive cars, so an ideal clinic should be away from heavy traffic with lots of parking.

If you can think of anything else that may help with my research please do share here. Thank you in advance!

David

In the time frame you suggest for your move things will have changed so difficult to answer your post.

Perhaps a Google search may help.

Hi Stumpy thank for checking out my post. What about at the present moment?