Working domestic visa in Spain

Hello Everyone, I am a filipino nanny currently here in Azerbaijan, I had a job offer in Spain as a live in Domestic helper, my employer would like me to come to a working visa,, If anyone could give me an idea of processing the visa , that would be wonderful.. thank you in advance..

sincerely yours,
marose:thanks:

Hello Marose, welcome to Expat.com :)

You may find information on working visas in The Guide of life in Spain with links to related websites.

Hope this helps
Arlette

Hi marose. How did you get the job offer to work in SPain? I want to work in Spain too. Do you have any idea where I can apply? I am currently in the Philippines.

hi im looking a job on spain im here at singapore working as now.how could can i apply on spain.thnk and regards

Hi Mica D,

This thread has been inactive since long. I suggest you read the Living in Spain guide specially the work and visa section so that to be informed of the formalities.

Also, feel free to drop an advert in the Jobs in Madrid section so that you may get an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

hi i am lita dollopac working in Singapore right now i am wanted to transfer in spain to work domestic helper how to do this if someone can advise me im really appreciate it.thnk you..

Hi im chona working now and Singapore as domistic helper i want aply and spain as domistic helper please help me how

Hi,

Im not sure how it work, but i think your new employer should help you with the visa.

This a 6 year old post, you will not get a response. Please post a new one.

Hi everyone im currently working here in Singapore as a  housemaid and i want to go Spain to work  also  thats why im sign in herr to find job.Thank you.