Apartment in Korba Heliopolis

Hi everyone,
I heard of El Korba in Heliopolis and was wondering how much are studio apartments going for there? I will be looking to begin renting in July.

Thanks guys!

why you dont search on dokki or zamalek?

Hi there!

I'm looking in Heliopolis because my new job is in that area.

ok please you can check your inbox!

My friend just bought an Apt in a really nice block Elkorba area. He should be done with it in a couple of months. I'll ask him tomorrow if he would like to rent it out.  We both live in NYC. Will pm let you know tomorrow:  I'm also thinking of moving back to Egypt with family ( one day )

The good - Great safe area, great night life, you'll find just about everything you need 24/7, rent is not as expensive as Maadi and/or New Cairo area.

The bad - noisy and crowded.

Good luck

This is the first time ever settling in Egypt! So, I imagine it will certainly be an experience. I appreciate you contacting me about the apartment. What you said sounded great. Thank you!

Hello again , I was just on the phone with my friend about renting the Apt. He told me that it might take a lot longer than expected. He also told me that he's not sure if he wants to rent it or use it for vacations.  If anything comes up I'll let you know.  And if you have any questions about anything about Egypt, please let me know.  I spent last summer with my wife and kids in Cairo and it was amazing. 
There is a place called Madinaty really nice compound and it's very safe and cheap to rent.  There is a express bus to runs every hour to near where you wanna live. I think it's only 5 pounds a ride and it was fun to ride.  You can get a nice 2 bedroom there for around 3000 pounds and it's the closest thing to the US. It's like you never left home.

Good luck
Regards