Good Internet Plan other than FTTH?

I need a decent plan other than STC Fiber Optics since they are not available in my area .

I've looked into JoodNet and I've heard good and bad . From what I've heard , it is risky . So before I take the risk , if u know anything about else that is good and cheap , please reply .

Also if you know anything that I should make note of or remember before purchasing JoodNet then please also reply

Thank you.

There is no risk in it.Go Ahead

javedakb wrote:

You sure ? Because I've seen lots of people paying for example 20mbps and then get 4mbps . I've heard that it mostly depends on the cabinet . Sometime the cabinet is old which means it can only support up to 4mbps . Now I've asked if there is a way to find out if my area's cabinet supports max speed and I've heard no real answer . That's why i said it is risky

KarimBwtb wrote:
javedakb wrote:

You sure ? Because I've seen lots of people paying for example 20mbps and then get 4mbps . I've heard that it mostly depends on the cabinet . Sometime the cabinet is old which means it can only support up to 4mbps . Now I've asked if there is a way to find out if my area's cabinet supports max speed and I've heard no real answer . That's why i said it is risky

I Dont think so the speed depends on Cabinet,the best result depends on the Distance between your home and STC Exchange.it should be less than 5KM
where do u live?

javedakb wrote:
KarimBwtb wrote:
javedakb wrote:

I Dont think so the speed depends on Cabinet,the best result depends on the Distance between your home and STC Exchange.it should be less than 5KM
where do u live?

I live in a Al-Shatee. Now for the cabinet , I can see it from outside if I stand on something like a chair . I would say it's about 100meters .

But I've talked with a few people on reddit and they told me that if your cabinet is updated (VDSL) , you would get better speed because apparently, VDSL cabinets connect using dedicated lines for each house. While DSL is shared by the neighborhood