Short Visit to Tanzania - For work

Dear All
I am an Indian resident (Mumbaikar) in Middle East. I am planning to visit Tanzania for a short 2 3 weeks from coming Monday (29th Nov) for work. Possibly will be located in Dar-Es-Salaam.

I am an IT consultant (CISA , Information Security) by profession with interest in Telecom domain. Just in case any fellow professionals want to touch base.

Would like to get in touch / meet with expats who like being in Tanzania, particularly Indians/ Mumbaikars (other expats also welcome to meet up) who would like to get introduced.

Please email me at gautamsocialnetworkgmailcom (replace and as usual) and we can be in touch.

First visit to Tanzania - although I have been few weeks each in Nairobi and Khartoum. So any advice from people about day to day life, precautions to take, moving around, Indian food etc. are welcome.

Best Wishes and Regards to you all.
Gautam Sarnaik

Welcome, gotya101!

I hope you'll get all the advice you need from fellow members of the forum.

Cheers
Arlette

Hi Gautam,

I too am a Mumbaikar. Lets chat at Dar some day.

Regards
Bidyut

FeeAcer wrote:

Welcome, gotya101!

I hope you'll get all the advice you need from fellow members of the forum.

Cheers
Arlette

Thanks Arlette, but I hardly got any response on this forum. Just for information I am now in Dar and will be here till Dec 20. I really like the country - it is beautiful - and the friendly nature of the people here.

Best Regards
Gautam

bidyut wrote:

Hi Gautam,

I too am a Mumbaikar. Lets chat at Dar some day.

Regards
Bidyut

Thanks Bidyut
I have sent you my number in a private message - looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Gautam