Australian Age Pension for Retired Australians living in Indonesia

Australian Age Pension
If you think Australian retirees living in Indonesia should be paid their Age Pension entitlement while living in Indonesia and without having to return to Australia in the same way as 60,000 Australian retirees are paid Age Pension because they live in one of the 30 'Agreement' countries then please sign my Petition to the Minister for Social Services. The Hon. Christian Porter MP.

The online Peition can be found at the link below or go to Change.org on the internet and search for Age Pension.  Please also forward this email to Australian friends and associates who may be interested in signing the petition. Every single signature will help

https://www.change.org/p/the-hon-christ … -countries

Thanks and regards
Adrian Evetts
Lombok

Try as hard as you like. I have. There is no way out ( I can assure you) from the two year sentence. It is set in concrete my friend, and though I have tried I cannot remove the reinforcing that supports this  damn rule. I return on April 11. This, for the first time in forty years of marriage, splits husband and wife. I have had a horrible and very upsetting time preparing my wife for my departure. Suddenly there are things she has to do, and must do, which of course i have done, men are men. So I leave and worry, I will stress, what else can I do but think of her everyday attempting to do what I did everyday, thank you Australia. Cheers

I am of the same opinion after almost 3 years of Appeals but as a last resort I have launched the petition on www.change.org addressed to The Hon. Christian Porter.  It needs signature to grow legs and addy weight to the petition.  This may not rescue you and I from the two year sentence of returning to Australia but it will set the ball in motion to help others in our pridicament.
Best of luck for the upcoming separation from your wife and friends of 40 years. It wont be easy and much water will flow under the bridge while you are away.  Like me at 76 I wonder if I will ever return given my age and deteriorating health ....... but do the Australian Authorities care .... not one little bit ......what human rights, we only pay lip service to that stuff just don't rock the boat mate we in Australia are battling on and why should you do better than us.
Please sign the petition, your signature will count.
Adrian