Teaching jobs

Hi I. Just about to qualify as a primary teacher in scotlamd and would love to work for a few years in Singapore. Has anyone does this? Is it easy/difficult?
TIA

There are two very distinct job markets for teachers in Singapore:
- public schools and
- private (e.g. international) schools
For public schools, you need to contact the Ministry of Education (MoE) for approval of your credentials and job listings. The pay and conditions are o.k. by local standards (with no Expat perks available).
Private schools should be contacted individually for entry requirements and job listings. Pay and conditions vary from school to school and range from excellent to miserable. Some offer relocation and Expat perks.

I'm Owusu Edmond Elijah from Ghana in Singapore currently and with a bachelor degree in almost 2years experience. I'm indeed looking for employment as a teacher. What are my chances please ?

Edmond: If you have an educational degree that is recognised by MoM and applicable teaching experience (e.g. in a primary school) in English language, you can apply for teachers jobs at the Ministry of Education (MoE) for public schools, or at private/international schools directly.

OK. Thank you very much for your time. I would want to know the process through which I can apply for such job.

For public schools please contact MoE to ask about the process.
For others the process differs from school to school, so ask at the school administration.

OK. Please thank you very much. You have been a great help to me. But one thing, can you please connect me to some of the private schools administrators since I'm new in Singapore from Ghana barely a week. In case of their contact numbers please. I will be grateful. Thank you in advance

Sorry, I have no contact details of school administrators in Singapore, but Google can certainly help you.

Thanks you once again. Please which Website. Thank you.

Yes, Google can help you find the schools' websites with contact details. Good luck!