Planning to Move in Belgium

Hello!  I am Janice , Filipina married to a Dutch man 5 years and have 1 daughter. For the meantime, my husband and my daughter already lived in Netherlands but I myself left behind in the Philippines because we have Visa problem. My husband just started working last year but he cannot get a long term job because now a days its all contractual basis here in Netherlands but he earn more of what they asked for income.So we planned to move in Belgium. Ive been away from them a year and 9 mos. We want to reunite it again as family. Being as a Wife and a Mother i missed out:( Can anyone will give us advices of what are the first step to do? A big help much appreciated! Thank you very much! God bless!

Hello Janice,

Welcome to Expat.com

I recommend you to read the following articles : Traveling to Belgium and Visas for Belgium.

These articles consist of interesting information concerning the first steps while planning a move to Belgium.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Thanks Naomi. I think my husband should find a place to live there and afterwards a job so we can start applying a visa. What do you think if he will register himself in belgium then continue working in Netherlands, is that possible?