Filipina will soon live & work in SL

Hi I am Grace and I am still in the Philippines, but i will be moving to Sri Lanka, Balapitiya sometime in March for a job I will be promoting and selling the new Dusit Thani Hotels Beachfront Balapitiya to investors in Sri Lanka. I believe this is he best way to connect to likeminded professionals, I want to mee new friends and contacts! See you soon!

:)

Hi dear...

Happy to hear that you are moving to sri Lanka. Im bit involved in tourism and interested in meeting new people. Pls contact me for any help and let me know in advance about your visit.

Thank you
Nalin

Hello Nalin Thanks for the reply.

Yes I am trying to find out what expats do regarding the visa in Sri Lanka, without entering the Dream Home thing, does the visa have to be renewed after the 30 days expires and do you have to leave the country to do it ?

Regards Pedro

I grace I am Antony living in Balapitiya, I got you information that you are coming for that hotel job, I am so glad to see you, however if you need any thing keep on touch with me, my email is XXX

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@T,D,Fernando

For security reasons please do not post ANY personal contact details on the open forum. Please use the PM system to exchange details

Hi,

Kamustaka Maganda,, im in Colombo,i think you got a good offer,We will see once you come to sl.
Slamat po. :)

When you are in SriLanka pls. contact me*

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.