Best cities to live in Tanzania

Hi,

It's not always easy to decide in which area to settle in when moving to Tanzania. According to you, what are the best cites to live in?

Which regions offer most of the job opportunities, a good quality of life, an affordable cost of living?

Share with us the cities you would recommend to expats and soon-to-be expats in Tanzania.

Thank you in advance,

Julien

First best city would be Arusha as it has good weather and one of the old town in country having closer view to mount Kilimanjaro  2nd place to stay is Mwanza which is one of the favourate place near lake and business area however it has good climate around and is rich with natural beauty and red place to stay is Dar Es Salaam which is the most bussy city of the country of has so many places to chill around and ocean view and many resturants...  However kigoma and Tanga are also good places to stay,

Please search all the facilities before you decide to stay some where,

Regards:
Kamran
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

First i agree with Mr.Kamran point. And also It is depend upon your preference Mr.Julien,
If you are person of chilling out in weekends, then Dar s salaam is the best place for you. If you are a workaholic and budget conscious person Arusha is a good place. coz,Arusha is 18% cheaper than Dar. Arusha is the good place to live in the mean of weather, cost of living etc., I do not have idea  about Mwanza .

Tanga is the best

Dar Es salaam

I visited Pangani and Moshi recently, and they have  got a bit bof character. Dar es Salaam is too busy and humid.