Visa Visa for parents to Accompany my wife who is pregnant

Dear Brothers/Sisters,

I have got Family visa for my wife from MOI Absher System,  isteqdaam Jeddah (almost, only visa no generation from MOFA is pending which may take 5 days).

I would like to bring my parents along with her on Visit Visa, My brother here applied for visit visa from MOFA site and waiting for almost 20 days, nothing changes. Some of his friends either got rejected in 15 days or got visa after waiting for 2 months.

So I wanna try for visit visa from isteqdaam, on grounds of my wife being pregnant and needs company of my parents.

So what I wish to know is what sort of medical documents are required to convince them to issue family visit visa for my parents.

Hi aakhan001,

Welcome to Expat.com

May be you could find the necessary documents needed in this article: Visas in Saudi Arabia

Best Regards,
Naomi.

What I would like to know is, what medical documents are required to prove an women is pregnant & who all has to attest those documents.

As this is an exception case for isteqdaam, they need a valid proof so that they issue visit visa for my parents.

There are two important things in such cases.

1- Visit visa (online) is issued based on many different factors. The profession on the iqama, the applicant's company file situation in Jawazat, the current volume of applications,...etc etc. The difficult part is that they don't tell you why they have rejected some visas. You may try applying for a visa yourself rather than your brother.

2- I've heard it many times that if you go to Isteqdam and show them some evidence papers, they may issue a visa right away. I haven't known anyone for whom this have actually  worked. The only paper you'd need is your wife's medical report. You may visit the hospital reports office and ask them for such a report preferably in Arabic.

I had the case similar to yours; applied for parents' visa (in Riyadh); got it in 3 days; processed in home country; they are here nowadays ahead of expectation time. Nevertheless, I know because of the volume of applications and some technical issues, visas are being delayed by all the MoFA office across the Kingdom.

Hope this helps; All the best!