What happened to the pinned visa information?

There used to be a sticky at the top of the Ecuador home page with links to government visa requirements.

Since the expatblog redesign it's now gone.

Can we have it back please?

Hello gardener1

Which pinned thread  :unsure

Could you please share the thread if you see it in the Information on visas in Ecuador forum section?

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Kenjee, I cannot share with you a thread which no longer exists. It's gone

It was a sticky-ed reference thread which had been here about two years. It contained a lot of Ecuador information and links to various government websites and visa info with links.

As a reference sticky, no one ever posted a reply on it so there's no way to retrieve it from past posts.

We're now getting many mainstream visa inquiries again, and our basic go to reference link has been disappeared.

It was here until the re-design, and now it isn't.

Hopefully it can be dredged up from the remnants of the previous web design? Or somebody knows another way to re-find it and post it again.

Hi Gardener1,

I reviewed your posts from last year in case you dropped the link to the pinned thread in one of your posts to guide members.

Is it this one : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=379032

If not, we will continue searching. Do you remember the title or part of it ?

Bhavna

Well found thank you, I believe that is the thread.

Alas, Ecuador itself has remodeled some of those visa pages leaving out vital information that used to be there. All of the document detail requirements are gone.

*sigh*

Bhavna .. can you pin it or stick it to the Ecuador forum welcome page?

cccmedia in Quito

Well that thread is to promote the Expat Guide : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/south-america/ecuador/ (Handy Tools > Expat Guide)

The team will review the Guide and as soon as it is done we will stick it once again.

Some infos must be outdated i guess.

If you have any info or want to contribute to the Guide, you are most welcomed.

Bhavna

Hi cccmedia,

Yes of course. I have pinned the post  :top:

Bhavna