Hello

i'm 38 years old  and i'd love to be one of your frend during your sejour in lyon you can send me an email
hope to meet you soon
bye bye

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello Esse1980 and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to introduce yourself to the online community. Where do you come from and do you do in life please?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi there,

My name is farehan. I just moved to lyon 2 days ago. I was living in malaysia, UK and Dubai in my past. I hope to make friends or to get to know more people who are in a same bateau as me.

Farehan

Hello
I m Claude a French girl
I spent two years in England to learn the language I m fond of this language
It would be nice to meet you to discover Lyon and speak English together
Try to keep in touch with me
Hearing from you
Claude

Hi Claude,

Thank you for your promt reply. I really appreciate it.

Yes indeed. It would be very nice to get to know more people like you that i can speak to easily. Dont get me wrong, im aware that i need to speak and learn french at some point, but since english is not my mother language, i would be glad to speak with you.

I just moved in two days ago. The feelings are mixture of excitement and scary at the same time. Me, living in UK for three years before doesnt mean that i can adapt Lyon easily.

Look forward to hear you

Farehan

Hi Farean
Tank you to reply so quickly to my mail you are so nice
I live in Croix Rousse It is a hill not far away from the centre of Lyon it is like a lovely village
I have a part time job every morning If you want I can meet you a Wednesday afternoon or a Friday afternoon Tell me when we can have an appointment together to have a sight seeing of Lyon
Hearing from you
Claude

Hi claude and farehan

I live in the countryside of lyon

I made good friends from my area tru expat.com and im looking forward to meet some also in Lyon. Maybe we can have a meet up. Im also a friend of member here and we havent met yet. Her name is kirstiemae (i hope i dont have spelling errors with her name) and she is in lyon too. So why not a girls day out! And probably a little language exchange with claude. I like to improve my french but i cannot hold yet a long french conversation haha!

🤗

Bon nuit

Hi girls, happy to see some activity here. I also live in the Croix Rousse.
I moved to Lyon few months ago but still didn't get the chance to meet up with english speakers. I would be happy to join you! So let's plan something together.

marieta.metodieva wrote:

Hi girls, happy to see some activity here. I also live in the Croix Rousse.
I moved to Lyon few months ago but still didn't get the chance to meet up with english speakers. I would be happy to join you! So let's plan something together.

Cool! Yeah lets organize one