Visa application

As a British citizen, married to an American, and currently living in Thailand, which documents do I need to get Apostilled for a visa which covers both myself and my wife,and how much income do we need to show?.

james matchett wrote:

As a British citizen, married to an American, and currently living in Thailand, which documents do I need to get Apostilled for a visa which covers both myself and my wife....

how much income do we need to show?

Welcome to the Ecuador forum, James.

Income for pensioner residency-visa:  Your pension or pension-type income should total a minimum of  $900 per month for the couple.  For a single person, it would have been $800 per month.

Contact a reliable immigration attorney or visa facilitator to ascertain which apostilles are required for your specific case.  In Quito or on the EC coast... attorney Sebastian Cordero, email:  scordero(at)gcabogados.com

-- cccmedia in Quito

See update, below....

Update of January 29, 2016.....

Sebastian's partner, Andrés Córdova, has just e-published visa-fee updates and information about apostilles that you may be seeking.

Please visit the new thread titled "Top Ecuador Immigration Attorney Publishes Visa Updates...2016" which contains a connection to Don Córdova's January 2016 update page.  Below is the link to the new thread....

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 55#3086200

Hi, james matchett,
It will depend on which visa would you guys like to get:
Investment visa: buying a property or land that's over 25,500$
Pensioner's visa: receiving a pension from a government or pension fund of +900$
Investment in a bank: putting 25,500$ in an Ecuadorian Bank.
Professional visa: Just having your College/University's degree approved by the Ec. Government (It may be denied depending on the school and if it was an online degree)