Under Cid approval

Hello everyone. I'm jared from Philippines. I need an advise from anyone. I was working in event company but unfortunately, our business went  slowdown until the time it come that our salary comes too late.. so I decided to leave our company and I ask for a termination letter. And thanks God my boss had granted my request. So now I found a new job in a big company, it's a semi private. And the PRO told me that they are going to hire me. It's now almost 3 weeks since the day I applied. And he told me that they will hire me. So I called him again yesterday to follow up and he told me that my application is under CID approval. So my question is: how long does it takes for CID approval. Is there any chances that It will be disapprove? I have not receive any offer letter from them yet, shall I trust there words? My termination letter is almost over. is There any chance that my sponsor will send me back home if I couldn't find a new job? since he have given me 1 month period only to find another job. Pls I will so glad if anyone  can give me an advice. Thank you so much. And God bless everyone.

jared12 wrote:

l. So my question is: how long does it takes for CID approval. Is there any chances that It will be disapprove?

One can not tell you or give a specific duration CID approval is granted or disapproved. But what i can say is if you did not run in to any trouble nor commit an offence during your stay here, You need not to worry cos there will be nothing to find on you.

jared12 wrote:

I have not receive any offer letter from them yet, shall I trust there words?

Now this is the problem i see here. If you were not given any offer letter or anything to link you to the job or the company, how then are they working on your new work permit. Did the PRO ask for your passport copies, pictures, CV or any other important documents? if not then i will advise you starting looking else where.

jared12 wrote:

My termination letter is almost over. is There any chance that my sponsor will send me back home if I couldn't find a new job? since he have given me 1 month period only to find another job. Pls I will so glad if anyone  can give me an advice. Thank you so much. And God bless everyone.

I don't know why you call it a termination letter, i think it should be your resignation letter. And if your one month resignation is almost up, the only thing your sponsor needs to do is cancel your residency visa and then you are given a few days ( not sure how many) to exit the country, that is if you do not get a new job to renew your residency status. on the other hand if it is a termination letter and you still could not find any new job, you could ask your sponsor for your return air fare in going back to your country ( as per law).

Thank you very much Sir for the response. Yes I was asked to submit all the documents. Passport copy, visa copy, 5 photograph, and my CV. And they have given me some papers to fill it up with all the details. Since then I was told that it was under Cid approval. So Now I'm I start wondering., are they can process/apply for a new working visa even though my working visa still not cancelled? Because the PRO told me that my visa will be under on immigration visa. Hope you can help me find the answer to this matter again. Thank you so much and God bless you sir..

jared12 wrote:

Thank you very much Sir for the response. Yes I was asked to submit all the documents. Passport copy, visa copy, 5 photograph, and my CV. And they have given me some papers to fill it up with all the details. Since then I was told that it was under Cid approval. So Now I'm I start wondering., are they can process/apply for a new working visa even though my working visa still not cancelled? Because the PRO told me that my visa will be under on immigration visa. Hope you can help me find the answer to this matter again. Thank you so much and God bless you sir..

If you have submitted that, then just maybe they really are interested in you and doing something. But am not entirely sure if they can get you a new work permit while your old one is not cancelled. However Coordinate with both PRO's. Ask the PRO of your old company if your visa has already been cancelled or when will it be cancelled as while as the New company's PRO on the over all status of your new work permit.

Mr. Jared did you got your CID approval , how many days it took? Thank u

I was resigned from my company without giving notice period and before canceled my visa my company ask me to pay 1month salary then they will start the process and I pay and they give me my cancelation paper and I apply new job now and almost 2weeks still can't make my visa yet they said waiting CID approved. Did my old company can make something wrong by our issue of my resign without giving notice period? But I paid them.

Sir a query, i need to create a cid approval fir removing existing sponsor and to add a new sponsor. What is the step for this.