New friends :)

Hello people!
i would like to get to know and meet some turkish people :)
because me and my friend are going to turkey this summer.. and we would like to get some friends there maybe :)

and if u speak turkish maybe u could teach me some thanks :)

Hey there,
Where exactly will you guys be visiting? :)

If you come to Ankara, give me a shot

Please do not hasitate to ask if you need anyhelp about Turkey or Turkish. Hope to see you soon :)

Hope to see you here .

hi my name is erdem ,i'm turkish but grew up in australia now living in turkey for over  25 years i work i'a coach of matials arts ,i'm also looking  for new  people to make freinds with them  if you want i could be your friend in turkey.  my mail *** please do write to me

AstridChanel wrote:

Hello people!
i would like to get to know and meet some turkish people :)
because me and my friend are going to turkey this summer.. and we would like to get some friends there maybe :)

and if u speak turkish maybe u could teach me some thanks :)

You are most welcome to our lovely country. I live in Ankara and would like to assist you if you need anything during your visit.

Best regards.

And?

and what?

Hello
when do you think to come to Turkey?

Hi. I would love to meet you  I live in Ankara .

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : too many copy paste messages

Hi,

I live in Istanbul. I can take u around and to my favorite places in Istanbul. If u want we can go to some places near to the city 1 hour by car if u want to see the Black sea coast.

Hi how are you

hi welcome to turkey :)

welcom Hoşgeldiniz 😌

Wonderful 😃😃 i m weiting😄

lets go together this march. i'll travel alone and if u dont mind we can go travel together around turkey about 1 week

Hello, it would be great knowing another martial artist in Ankara Turkey. İ have been into this sport for an year and i think we can get intouch sometimes.