Job offer in Riyadh

I received a job offer with a utility company in Riyadh, basic salary 19,000 and 4,000 other allowances ( housing and transportation). Is it a good offer? Married with 2 small kids and plan to bring them with me.

it is good offer, just grab the opportunity and good luck

Looks like a good offer. But what about your credentials, job type, number of years of experience? There may be some room for negotiation.

Thanks for the prompt responses. I tried to negotiate but got stuck by the recruitment agency who prefer to stand by the company instead of the employee. I have 12 years of experience and will work in organisational consulting and human capital development.

If all 12 years experience is in OD & HCM the salary is less. But then again as an expat in HR its a good pay considering the HR jobs are only for nationals. The market range for an OD manager is somewhere btw 22500 - 26500 SAR total pay (basic + housing+ transportation).  Also would depend on professional qualifications you hold in HR.

HRGuru wrote:

If all 12 years experience is in OD & HCM the salary is less. But then again as an expat in HR its a good pay considering the HR jobs are only for nationals. The market range for an OD manager is somewhere btw 22500 - 26500 SAR total pay (basic + housing+ transportation).  Also would depend on professional qualifications you hold in HR.

:one

Exactly what I wanted to say!

Thanks HRGuru for your response and for you all....appreciate the feedback

Glad to assist a fellow professional  ;)