Teaching opportunity in Casablanca

I would like to inquire about a training possibilities in teaching. I am interested in a career in education (assistant teacher) in the near future.  I have a Bachelor degree in English studies, as well as work experience as a tutor teacher. i would appreciate if any one get any suggestion or information

thank you

Are you currently living in  Zagora, Souss-Massa-Drâa?

Currently i'm living in Casablanca

What kind of training are you looking for?  On the job training I imagine?  In a classroom setting, individual tutoring etc., or University?

yes im looking for a job training

to Fairkon,
I thought about moving to Agadir, well still thinking about it, but the job market ( for English speakers) is not as mature as in Casablanca. Please let me know in the future if you come across anything of interest.
to aissam87, as far as training goes, you can get the TEFL certificate in Morocco through a couple of institution such as the ALC in Marakech through their Via lingua course, except the the TEFL cost around 14000dh, the CELTA offered by the british council on the other hand costs 25000dh a hefty price, I know

Hi Shak, thank you for your suggestion i went through all TEFL certificate which offered by different institute in Casablanca and im thinking to join one of them may be in near future. additionally, i would like if anyone could assist me by offering a training at any school or institute in Casablanca.

I have seen plenty of Ads online for ( enseignent anglais stage preambauche), the following link could be of interest,
http://www.optioncarriere.ma/recherche/ … mp;l=Maroc

thank you very much dear

Hello,

I am graduating from a coding academy in May, and I would like to get a job in Morocco and move back there since my wife is Moroccan.

Prof.Ambati Rao of US
I taught mathematics & Engineering during 2014-2015.
Now I am in US.
Is there any leads where I can find to apply to teach in Casablanca?
Thanks
Ambati Rao