Welcome Pinoys and Pinays in the Netherlands

Hi Everyone , its been a while since I am a member of this site , Ive met a lot of friends and ofcourse Filipinas , Im Chelony currently living in Breda , I a am painter , art teacher , photographer and a film maker . I am married to a dutchman and I have 2 kids. I am currently studying dutch language . I want to use this forum to welcome my kababayans and maybe to help each other. Everybody are welcome .

Groetjes,

Chelony

Hi chelony,

I'm new here in the Netherlands and I don't know anyone yet.  It would be nice to chat with kababayan.   

Regards,

Mailem

Hi mailem , wer r u here in NL

here in den haag

sorry dear i was so busy lately , so hows everything with u

Hi everyone. Looking for a filipina friends here in eindhoven. So bored in daytime since my boyfriend is going to work. It would be great if there is someone near me. Cheers 😊

Cheers to that I am new here i live in utrecht

I hope you are still active here. I am new in the forum. I am looking for Filipina contacts especially in the area of Brabant and Limburg :) - Riza

Hi pinkfox,

sorry if this is a bit surprising, I was just wondering if you can give me some tips or any helps regarding on dutch civic exam. I was planning to take the exam this february. I dont know how to register and how the whole process of exam works. any tips would be very much appreciated. i am planning to stay there for good with my dutch girlfriend, i was there in holland last august 2016 until october 2016.

Hi Jeloes and welcome to the Forum.

You can find the details of the MVV exam on the IND website; this link will take you there.

There are some on-line sources that offer help in taking the exams and some kind people have put them on You Tube; just enter "mvv exam" in the search function on You Tube.

Hope this helps. :)

HI there. Do you do self study for the civic exam? There are 3 parts. Knowledge of Dutch Society, Reading and Speaking. Have you seen this website Naar Nederland http://www.naarnederland.nl/ ? This is helpful as this contains the updated preparation for the exam and how you can register for the exam. The English registration form is also there http://www.naarnederland.nl/en/category/aanmeldenen. Once you have filled up the form, there is of course payment to made. Give the embassy a call, to know how you can pay for the civic exam (you need the bank number) http://philippines.nlembassy.org/news/2 … ment.html. They asked me to pay the amount in Unionbank.

Hi! Can someone help me? I was planning to take the exam this February in Philippines but haven't scheduled the exam yet. How long will it take for the confirmation from DUO?   😊

Hi! I hope to hear from you soon cause we're on the same situation about the exam! 😊😊😊

Hi...Chelony ...my name is nimia living here in Berlicum north Brabant

Hi everyone, My name is Marichu an au pair here in Netherlands.

hello,
im ann,
utrecht

hi evryone i want to share about exam pro hirap mgslita dto bkit my lagi umaapela and i have some books also.

Hi hello! I'm Jeldzy and I have a dutch boyfriend from Dalfsen, Holland. I live in Dubai I just want to ask if its possible to take Civic Integration Exam In Dubai? I hope you guys can help me..

Hi Itsjeldzy10.  Yes, you can; this link will take you to the relevant website.

Btw I am a Filipino and is it possible to take an mvv in Dubai even tho i'm a Filipino citizen?

itsjeldzy10 wrote:

Btw I am a Filipino and is it possible to take an mvv in Dubai even tho i'm a Filipino citizen?

Yes; you take it in the country where you are currently living.

Ohh I see. Is it difficult to process the visa when I'm in Dubai?

Hi Nimia , how are you check ko kung saan yan dito ako sa breda

Hi Nimia , I'm in breda :)

chelony wrote:

Hi Nimia , how are you check ko kung saan yan dito ako sa breda

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3687/32492086663_a0958a3102_z.jpg

Hello sorry late reply dito ako sa noord brabant berlicum. Musta kana?☺

nimia wrote:

Hello sorry late reply dito ako sa noord brabant berlicum. Musta kana?☺

And again we have to ask you only to post in English on this anglophone forum.
It's kind of rude to ignore our request.
If you don't follow our advice we have to report you to the team. They will take appropriate action.

If you want to continue to communicate in your own language, I advice to do this by pm.

hello guys, my mv just got approved. i will be moving to netherlands this coming february 2018, hope to see fellow filipino in roermond

Are you from Noord-Brabant.?