SAUDI ENGINEERING COUNCIL RENEWAL

Any one support as how to upload educational documents or any email address for Saudi engineering council as i renewal option not coming and i didnot upload documents before .

Dear Good day to u ,

I did you solve this problem I an facing the same i m unable to see the "Add New Request: button under Renew Membership option ?

Plz reply

Amir

wiki12 wrote:

Hi Good day,
Kindly advice me , i got my SCE membership last year now i want to renew but there is no  link appearing in my profile under electronic services .Kindly advice any one how to get it renew.This is my First time renewal

You have to visit thier office and submit the documents.

javedakb wrote:

You have to visit thier office and submit the documents.

Thnaks Mr. Javed, Please tell me one thing more my Iqama is going to expire on 05-Nov-2020 and My SEC membership will expire on 18-Nov-2020.  Is there any issue in Iqama renewal though membership is valid at the time of Iqama renewal?

Regards,

Amir

hi, bro,

did you solve your problem, i am also facing same issue..

You have to renew first your SCE membership, otherwise youe iqama will not renew

hi, bro,

did you solve your problem, i am also facing same issue..

If you have degree or diploma then visit thier office to upload

I have only one year diploma from private institute in india. will they accept one year diploma.

Yes they will accept, one of my friend submitted 1 year diploma yesterday

Thanks for reply bro, one last question, we have to carry original certificate, or colour xerox is enough?

If you have original better to take with u, otherwise copy will work

brother, attestation of diploma is required ? my diploma is not attested

No need for now, just submit

If your membership is valid and have some days in getting expired you can renew your iqama for one year and later you can renew your member ship before it gets expires.

My profession is computer technician and there is any option to change my profession.

because, I submitted my MCA (Master of computer Applications [attested]) in SCE, they rejected (temporary to permanent membership) . Reason : certificate is not eligible for required membership.

can we change computer technician to computer programmer or other profession?

please help.  my Iqama is going to expire with in 2 weeks.

Assalam alaikum,

I did the same 6 month before uploaded my 1 year diploma certificate in computer hadware, but later i came to know, they said we do not accept your certificate, so my SCE membership is temporary NOW.

What to do now, any suggestions will be much appreciated

Jazak Allah Khair

Same situation brother, i got rejected with same message. My SCE memebership is Temporary Now.

I have 2 Years MBA-IT, can i change my profession which do not posess SCE.

What profession can i apply to change using 2 years MBA-IT.

You have to take latter from company same profession u have on iqama. They will give u latter then u can upload no need certificate.
They will accept SCE

How come, SCE asking diploma certificate which should match with your iqama profession..

Muhammad Atif saddique wrote:

You have to take latter from company same profession u have on iqama. They will give u latter then u can upload no need certificate.
They will accept SCE

That is for temporary registration and if you have more than five years of experience in KSA.
If you have that much experience and the company gives you the letter then it will be permanent registration. But that process can only be done by the HR of the company.
Note: 5 years in the same company.

I have more than 5 years in my first company in KSA but i am on the other company since 1.6 years..

So, what the procedure in this condition.??

Sahilhayat wrote:

I have more than 5 years in my first company in KSA but i am on the other company since 1.6 years..

So, what the procedure in this condition.??

Ask your company if they can help you with this.
Otherwise, you have to get yourself registered with SCE as a Computer Hardware technician.
You can change your profession also.
Ask your HR for help or call SCE.
Do not waste your time. Get in contact with them as if your company does not want to change your profession then it will be a problem.

But my profession on iqama is Computer Network Technician...how can i re-registered on SCE as Computer Hardware Technician.

Hello everyone,

Is there 1 year diploma from any "national development agency approved in SCE???

Please confirm..

Hello brother
Is this confirmed has any one done it

they will not accept eight now.before six month they are accepting.now you have to submit proper degree or diploma with attested

Diploma can be either 1 / 2 / or 3 year,

My queries was 1 year diploma done from any National development agency is acceptable in SCE??

A valid Temporary SCE membership can transfer sponsorship to another sponser?

Can we renew SCE membership after expiration

IamR00t wrote:

Yes

javedakb wrote:
IamR00t wrote:

Yes

I meant for members having temporary membership.

Computer Programmer not accepting........
What is the alternate for the computer professions....

BHAI IT WAS BEFORE NOW WITHOUT DEGREE THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT.

call SCE customer service they will resolve it.

Dear friend
my Saudi council of engineering membership expired
Can i make final exit without Saudi council of engineering membership ?
It's urgent

mtalifturk wrote:

Dear friend
my Saudi council of engineering membership expired
Can i make final exit without Saudi council of engineering membership ?
It's urgent

Yes, you can go on final exit if your Saudi council membership is expired.
Valid SCE membership is required only for renewal of Iqama.

Thanks for sharing useful information
Eid Mubarak

For renew membership request ,

Verification failed , please make sure to enter your valid data , how can solve this problems please support me