New: Gatherings and events in Saudi Arabia

Hi,

Would you like to have a coffee, organize a dinner or find people for activities in Saudi Arabia?

To help you meet people and find outings in Saudi Arabia, we launched a Gatherings and Events section in Saudi Arabia: you can now follow what's going on in your area and make the most of your time off.

You can also create events and organize a gathering with the Expat.com members.

How to create a gathering?

On the Events in Saudi Arabia page, click on “Post an event”.
Fill in the form with the details related to the gathering: date, place, hour… and post your event.

It's now time to invite the other members! You can opt for a public event or a private one (Invitation or Invitation plus).

To send invites, click on “Invite friends” on your event page and select who you wish to invite.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/contact-invite/en.jpg

Get informed of who is coming through this page and get in touch with the other members or add pictures of the events in the comments.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/comment-photo/en.jpg

A photo album dedicated to the event will then be created.

What do you think of this new feature?

Thanks,

Julien

If you need any support in Jubail I would like to help in organizing as I am Saudi and I know the system here ...

This is great, but Is the meet up place is in Eastern province?

This is cool.

That is greatvi would love to, but which nationalities will be available

good idea

Good initiative

I am looking for any lounge or a bar (Like an acoustic bar cafe) where you can unwind and relax every Friday here in Jubail. If not, then I'd be glad to put up if only  I had the mechanism. PM me. :)

Nice idea, love it.

Good initiative

Hi, Julien,

I think it's a great idea!

Best,

Sugar the ESL teacher in Tabuk

Lovely idea!

Yes great good idea. .

Great idea.

good idea

it`s good idea

Great! I only wish if you can add categories for cities in Saudi Arabia.

Mmmhhh,i would love this in riyadh

Good idea

Interesting. I would love to have such events in Riyadh. Thx for the thought

Great idea
but we need gatherings in Riyadh

Great idea for time-off's. hope we get to have meet-ups.
well done, w'd be nice to see the community.

Hi all
In case you like to gather at AlFaisaliya 11a Restaurant and Cafe.  Contact me for a good discount. It's one of the best place in Riyadh and u can see the whole city.

Hey
I would like  to gather but if it can be next week it would be much better
Anyhow thank you

guys count me in any event, bored these days :)

Would like to know where can i find private events to perform Blues ?

Guys, suggestion
Let's creat a whatsapp group to share our ideas.

If you ❤️ the idea, reply me and I will work for.

I have What'sapp group already, you can and any other member inbox me your number

MJ
Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Cool, that's amazing. This idea will work in KSA as long as genders aren't mixed !! Looking forward to the meet :)

This idea will work in KSA as long as genders aren't mixed !!

Why not? Nothing more boring than a group of guys sitting and talking, it has to be mixed!

Its in the Law.. You can't even talk to the opposite sex in public..inless, he/she is your spouse..

Hey you guys! any good plans this coming Valentines? Count me in y'all!

You can't even talk to the opposite sex in public..inless, he/she is your spouse..

Flight attendants, shop assistants, cashers, bank helpdesks, company help desks.....

People have to wake up to the reality that the country has changed!

Hey you guys! any good plans this coming Valentines? Count me in y'all!

Male only?

any gender... :par:

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder to please post your event in the Events in Saudi Arabia section if you are organising any get together.

Thank You,
Naomi.

Interesting great idea

Couldnt find much gatherings in Jeddah.

Couldn't find anything, really?

Mind you, stuck with where I can walk to or take the shuttle bus. Which is the Fanateer area at the moment, though I'm liking exploring on foot..