Telephone ordering/delivery services in HCMC ?

I have heard there are many home/apartment telephone delivery services available in HCMC - from food to cleaning. How does one newly arrived expat find these ? is there an online directory ?
can the operators speak english ?

Hi Klay,

Yes, for Food Delivery please call Ms Priya Dharshini 0169 981 1319.

And for Smart phone, Tablet, IT fix, please visit: http://saigonfixit.com. Call Mr. Hoang 0908 18 7980

For repair & fix All home appliances, households, electronics - Technician, Electrician, Handyman call also Mr. Hoang 0908 18 7980 at: www.facebook.com/saigoninterpreter

All the best,
Hoang

Excellent Hoang. Thank you very much !

Hi Klay,

If you need anyone to clean your house, please let me know. I can help. My facebook is ***. My email is: ***

Thanks and regards,

Chi

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Cam on chi !

mrocean75 wrote:

Hi Klay,

Yes, for Food Delivery please call Ms Priya Dharshini 0169 981 1319.

And for Smart phone, Tablet, IT fix, please visit: http://saigonfixit.com. Call Mr. Hoang 0908 18 7980

For repair & fix All home appliances, households, electronics - Technician, Electrician, Handyman call also Mr. Hoang 0908 18 7980 at: www.facebook.com/saigoninterpreter

All the best,
Hoang

Could you please recommend these services in the directory in the handy tools section at the top of this page.

For food delivery , the most efficient website remains vietnammm.com . All the best restaurants in HCMC serving vietnamese and all kind of foreign food use it. You can order online and pay by credit card or cash on delivery ; some even accept Paypal. The website  has an english version and a vietnamese version. And if you need to contact someone at one of the restaurants it's likely that in 90% of the cases you'll find an english speaking people to answer your call. I do order at least 3 or 4 times a week and never had any problem using this website. Bon appétit !

Thanks 12xu - I appreciate your input and will give them a go !