I have moved to Baku this week

Filippinos in Baku:

Hello, I am a Professional Male, Easygoing, Broadminded, originally from England and in my late 40s.

I have moved to Baku this week, to commence with a local Property Development Company... As my ex partner was a Filipino, I would be keen to hear from any one in the Philippinnes Community living in Baku who could perhaps point me in the right direction as to where things are, and where you can perhaps obtain some foods and ingredients from Home - generally some compass points to have me orientated...

If you have the information on Nice Restaurants, Coffee Shops or low-key Bars and like to use them, even better!

I would also appreciate any tips on the Housing Situation in the area immediately around St. Mary's Church...

Puck,

I worked there previously, job ended in January 2013,
From memory Nizami Street near the Fountain Square end, you will find a vast amount of quality restaurants in this 1/2 mile square area. I found the place fantastic for eating out and socializing.
You have probably checked these all ready I would imagine.

Very friendly locals, I have a few Azeri friends who I still keep in contact with.

Regards:

Andrew Barry

Hello,

I have free hause in Sumgait (30 min far from Baku) for foreginers. Just in my free time to do conversation and to increase my english level. If you know people (especially from UK) who wants to live free house please share information.

Thanks,
Parvin