English speaking dentist

Hi

We're moving to Alicante soon. Can anyone recommend a good English speaking dentist in or around Alicante city.   All suggestions welcome.

Hi, sorry, dont know any in Alicante but I work in Valencia both in general and orthodontics. Alex

Hello Mike2016 and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to check out professionals in our Business directory : Dentists in Alicante

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Alex

Thank you. If we're ever in Valencia and need dental help...

Mike

Hello Kenjee

Thank you, that's helpful. Are they English speaking?

Mike

Hi there Mike,

Kenjee is a member of the Expat.com moderation team, we are here to guide you through the website  :)

For the professionals listed in the business directory, it will be better if you call them and inquire from them.

Cheers
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna

Thank you for explaining.

Mike

Dr Rubio at the Medimar hospital.  Perfect English and doesn't do work for the sake of it.

Hi Jacqui

Thank you, that's useful to know.

Best wishes

Mike

I can highly recommend http://www.clinicadentalelpuerto.com in Javea. English speaking practice, and Chris Connor is an excellent dentist.

Many thanks - although probably a bit far for us as we're in Alicante city. However, if we decide to move up the coast........

Hello everyone,

@Sanders5: Can you please recommend this dentist in the Business Directory section under Dentists in Alicante.

Thank You,
Naomi.

I have always gone to clinica mejorate in Los Montesinos, near torrevieja, their prices are brilliant and all the staff speak English. I really do recommend this place