Nursery items

Hi there

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a plastic baby bath and a matress for a foldable cot. I do not have a bath in our home and need a bath that I can place in the shower to bath my 1 year old. I am also waiting for our belongings to be shipped from South Africa and therefore need a matress for our foldable cot until our actual cot arrives.

Where do most of you purchase your nappies etc in Tamarin?

Thank you :-)

Hi

There are a few different baby shops where you can get bits from. Locally in the west there is Meem at Cascavelle, they also have a shop in Port Louis and up North. Centrally there is Ah Ling at Jumbo Phoenix, plus I think the the supermarket sells baby items, in Quatre Bornes there is Island Kids and at Bagatelle there is Orchestra.
Personally I use Meem the service and quality is good but for choice you need to go to one of their bigger shops.

Nappies I'm not sure about probably one of the local supermarkets, I haven't quite reached the point of buying them regularly but that is set to change at the end of the month so I'm interested to know the answer to this.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks so much Emma :-) Much appreciated