Re handyman in basel

I noticed lots of people find it difficult to find someone to help with their DIY, am happy to help with most of jobs around the house and garden, please contact me by email at xxx I saw so many people looking for help but I never worked out how to answer them lol... So please don't hesitate, how ever I am back in England today 12th 01 2016 till 2nd 02 2016, if you need me anytime after the 2nd you are welcome cheers Jeff
I am English and French speaking no German sorry I am trying to learn, Spanish intermediate

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Jeff,

Welcome on board  :)

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Basel section of the website so that your advert benefits from more visibility on the website and interested members may easily contact you.

All the very best
Bhavna

Thank you very much!!! As you see I am useless at this lol, I don't seem able to find my way around ...

Hi

Are you still doing handyman work in and around Basel?  We are currently living in London, but have a flat in St Louis 68300.  We are letting it on AirBnB and Booking.com and need someone to complete a few tasks, probably on an ongoing basis!

At the moment, we need the bed fixed and some minor plumbing work done if possible (though this is not urgent).  Are you still available?

Best regards
Frances

Hello there, sorry I only just saw your message. Yes I still do DIY and I am 2 minutes from.saimy Louis please don't hesitate contacting me if needed even for small jobs. Happy to help anytime. I am not sure how to pass contact details. If you can send me your English number I be very happy to call you.

Hi are you still offering handyman work in and around basel? Would kindly request your services ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum