Getting married in Albania or getting married abroad?

God day all,

I am an Albanian citizen soon to be married with an irish.
During our research for the legal ceremony we encountered many obstacles.
Our first choice was getting married in Albania, but a lot of people suggested we dont do that as the Albanian government is not reliable  :| ( in case of divorce or separation)

Our second option was getting married in Dublin, but they need 3 months notice and both of us need to be present while giving notice, Time that we dont have.

Third opt. is getting married in China as we both live here. But giving that we dont fully know the chinese law, we are scared to do it here, even though is the easiest option.

i need some advice of where is best to get married. Does it make any difference the place where you get legaly married?  If anybody knows something about this, please dont hesitate to reply. Best Regards

Best thing is to get married in China since you are currently living there but make sure that the marriage certificate in China will be recognizable in Ireland. You never know so better play it safe. Best thing call the Irish embassy and ask them about getting a marriage certificate in China.
The second option is to get married in Albania. Do not listen what people say and all that negative things about ''what if we get divorced or separated;;
If you love each other then there is nothing to be scared . So do the marriage in Albania. It will be good thing for the Irish bride/groom to try some Albanian dishes and you to visit your family.
If I were you I will certainly go for the second option. At least one of you will have the paper work on its own country rather then going up and down on the departments of the Chinese government.

Ireland is a wonderful place with great people. Happy marriage to both of you . Slanc

Thank you very much for the reply. I will keep in mind your advice.

Best regards