Document, that i pay taxes in Belgium - where from

Hi all,
I came to Brussels several months ago and i am registered as self-employed here and i start paying my taxes here.
But as i come from Bulgaria, the authorities there told me, that i have provide EU formular 4 (old name, do not know how is it called now) to verify that i pay taxes here.
Does anybody know from where i can obtain this document?


Visit your local commune and ask ?


Have a look on this website or take contact with this organization

New topic