People applied for GC in december 2015

Hi Guys,

Myself Vijay, I applied for GC in the month of december 14th 2015, was just wondering anyone who applied in same time, so that will be helpful for each other in tracking the process.

I already submitted my application, but have few doubts.

1. As my Master degree from UK, How many points for UK masters degree before that I completed 4 years engg degree in India.

2. is it necessary to get Apostille for  my UK degree and Indian degree. (as I  submitted my degree certificate and transcript without Apostille) while reading some post I got doubt so asking.

Thank You in advance for your response.

I applied for Denmark Green Card on 1 december 2015, and today received letter from danish embassy stating that they they are sending my education documents for assessment to Danish agency as it compares to danish standards..any idea how much time will they take from now??

dear friend plz tell me which documents and where u give details.

Hi Rajesh Kullu > you should start your topic with your questions on the Denmark forum. Thank you.

Hello Shivanith,

Congrats on applying for a Denmark Green Card.
I have also applied in Dec 2015 from INDIA, But i did not receive any letter as such from the Danish Embassy.

Can you please explain about your Points , Educational Qualifications and IELTS Score so that it gives me a better idea to give you a solution.

Please feel free to reach me so that we can discuss on this , since we both are in the same situation wrt GC process.

Hello Yash,

I am having a Bachelor's degree from India and 1 yr Masters degree from UK.

Ielts-6.5 overall.

Experience- 3 yrs exp from India & around 1.5 exp in UK.

Thanks

Hi Shivanith,

Can you please explain the break up of the total points that you have secured for GC?

In my case i secured 100 points, (Bachelor of Engineering
(Mechanical: 30 Points, Positive List(mechanical Engineer): 30 Points and IELTS 40 Points)

Also- Let me know what is the letter that you got from Embassy as i have not received any letter.
Requesting to reply to the personal message that i sent you so that i can call you on your number and discuss , since we both are in India.

Thanks