Hello everyone - Expat in Tamarin wants meet ups

Hello everyone
I moved to Mauritius from Warsaw, Poland with my husband, 2 kids and will be here for at least the next 9 months. We started in the North, but now we are living in Tamarin. My boys (6 and 11) start school next week in WIPS, I am starting my French lessons next week so hope to improve on it fast...
It would be nice to meet and get to know some other expats while living here.
warm regards
Maja

Hello Maja,

Welcome to Mauritius. I am from Kenya and though I do not live in Tamarin it would be great to meet up some day. I have a friend in Warsaw and have always wanted to meet people from Poland. Never been there though

I live in Black River and work in Ebene so happy to meet up for a coffee at the weekend.  There is a good patisserie opposite Food Lovers where you can get coffee and cake.
I would also suggest that you go back through some previous queries as I am pretty sure someone else with young children moved to Tamarin in August/September.

Hi there, we're organizing a member meet up on Saturday, you can find all the details here : https://www.expat.com/en/events/africa/ … et-up.html

with pleasure

hi, im also four month old in mauritius and i stay at quatreborne just 30 minutes drive from tamarin and i would be glad to meet you. thanks

Dzien dobry Maya,

I too am from Poland...live in rose hill... yes maybe can chat with u n your husband one day.

Hi Maja,

I hope you've settled in to the area? I live near Tamarin & I'm happy to meet for a coffee (or glass of wine) at anytime. I'm Irish and have lived here since November with my husband & baby.

Hope to meet you.

Jen

does someone want to set up an "event"

Hello Everyone

Is they a brit expat group? or does anyone need know where I could find some.

thanks

I am from the UK.  Where abouts do you live?

Hi I'm from the UK. Is you find a Brit Group can you let me know: I live in the North.
Thanks

Witamy w Mauritiusie. I am as well from Poland, but grew up in Germany. Living here with my husband since 1,5 year, he is Mauritian. We live in Roches Noires. Hope we can meet one day :)