New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

Dear All.
Let me introduce myself this is Shahzad Alam from Lahore i am business  man  i am professional trader .
Is any one can contact me because  i need some information about EXPAT,  like what is this and how does it work etc.

Shahzad Alam

My name is Akhlas Agha from Lahore and lived there for 45 years. I am on visitor visa and staying at Sharjah. I am also newbie in Expat Forum.
I am looking for some part-time work to keep myself busy while in UAE. Interested in import-export trade. I have visited UAE in earlier time also.

Like to move about and know more about life style and culture in UAE and its economic growth.

Thank you for adding your views and comment. Hope you have an enjoyable stay in UAE. Good Luck

dear sir ,

Greeting from Umair Ahamd Khan ...!

Actually i want to come namibia but i don't have any idea and i don't know about procedure how to apply visa for it ?
I belong to Pakistan and living in Abu Dhabi U.A.E ...!
It is requested to guide me Regards namibia visa and its process

awaiting for earliest reply

Kind Regards ,
Umair Ahmad Khan
Abu Dhabi

Ay  Tusee   Naukri  jee   darkwast   day   ray  hoo,,?   Ooo  keraa   Sir,,,  ithay  saray  doost  aaann,,,No Sir,, No Madam

@S.Haider

ENGLISH please. This is an English speaking forum....

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640242

Thanks!

Closed