Moving to barbados from Cuba

Hi everyone, I am Cuban and I want to move to Barbados. I don't know how to do things to find a right place to stay and/or job permission. Can anyone help me with that. Thanks in advance.

Hello there delverdl,

As far as accommodation is concerned, i suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Barbados section of the website.

You will find some tips here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 99#2875274

Concerning jobs, better you read the different topics under the Working in Barbados category of the forum and publish an advert in the jobs section so that if any offer arises, you may be easily contacted.

All the best
Bhavna

Thanks a lot Bhavna,

This is really good, but the fact is that I've never been in Barbados before, and the only way I know I have access from Cuba to rent an accommodation and/or book a flying ticket is via .booking.com (for which I'm a beginner too) and I was trying to find someone giving me the right tips on how to proceed with those things, cuz I'm still in Cuba.

The thing is I don't want to loose my money, cuz I'm trying to find the lowest prices for these operations and succeed in traveling to Barbados first. Then there I can fight for a job, but it'll be better if I can assure it while I'm in Cuba.

Thanks in advance.