English Teaches Belo Horizonte

Hi all i would like to know if there are any native english teachers/coaches living in Belo Horizonte and possibly looking for work. Please make contact of your interest as i am scheduling 2016 classes.
Placement is not a guarantee as we are still recruiting students. (all others also welcome)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Dwayne1,

If you wish to offer a job, i would also advise you to post an ad in the Jobs in Belo Horizonte > teaching section.
it might help you to reach your target audience. ;)

Good luck

Priscilla

Good Afternoon,

How are you? i just joined expat.com and came across your post. I know it was a month ago, but I am most definitely looking for English teaching work. I have TEFL certification and a degree in Animal Science. I am located in Bairro Castelo and just moved here one month ago from NYC. If you are, in fact, still looking for teachers, or know anyone that is, I would love to hear back.

Thanks so much,
Ronald

Hey thanks for the reply. Please forward an email address then we can chat further.
Cheers.

good evening!

My email is [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you!

@RonaldMaurice

For safety reasons do not post any personal contact details on the open forum. Please use the PM system for this

Hi Dwayne. I saw your post and am interested. Do you own an international school or a tutoring program. I have 5yrs teaching experience teaching preschool thru kindergarten. I've also taught adult speaking classes and done some online teaching. I'm wanting to move to Belo Horizonte in August 2018. If your business is still up and running I'd be interested in talking with you closer to my time of arrival.

Hey, I live in Contagem, and I teach English at 4 Skills.