Best place to buy towels and sheets

Hi all

Can anyone tell me where the best place is to buy reasonable quality towels and sheets for not too much money.

Thanks

Hi Adrienne, try Associated Textiles in Moka, they are supplier for hotels here.

Hi Catherine

Where abouts in Moka is that? I have been waiting to go and didn't know exact address.

Thank u!

If am not mistaken you have L'Epongerie at Trianon, near Shoprite/Game.

L'Épongerie Ltée
Industrial Zone
Trianon
Quatre Bornes

Textiles, Supply of Hotel Linen, Boutique at Trianon

t: (230) 464 0168

f: (230) 464 0172

e: [email protected]

Director: Hubert Doger de Spéville

thank you Alisa..will try there too!

Mr Price????? at Les Halles

Adrienne, I would also say Mr. Price at Les Halles in Phoenix.

There is also a small specialized shop in Tamarin, just after Riverland sports complex and the bridge, coming from Flic en Flac, the first shops on your right hand side, but the choice is not fantastic.

For Associated Textile, exit Moka on the highway, then Saint-Pierre, take right at traffic signal at police station.

Associated textiles have a rather good website which includes an aerial plan of their location  assotex.com

Thanks to all for the info

Associated textiles is the best for towels...at St Pierre, turn left near the police station. They have really good sales on twice a year and you can buy the towels by weight.
For sheets, Pang chin (i think its called), at Pailles is great and they will make the sheets for you to any size at no extra cost if a strange size. They have 100% cotton sheets in many colours. Also duvets, pillows etc...

(moderated: no free ads please)

Pan Ching's great for sheets,you can custom make them too if you have bib big beds!And it's good quality cotton, you do have towels too there.