Can I get a job with 3 month working visa in Kuwait.

Please I need your advices. Am a Nigerian planing to move to Kuwait by next month. I have travelling agency that are willing to get me a 3 months working visa. My question now is, How possible is it for me to get a job in Kuwait. Am a Building Technologist, with 5 years of experience.

Best bet is to search online and find employment BEFORE you arrive.  I do not know how long the screening process takes in the civilian market, I'm a government contractor and it was 4.5 months before everything was completed just to get here and start work.

if you are lucky you might get a job but its difficult nowadays until you have influential sources ,lot of hard work and meeting with right people requied in the process all the best.

Actually I'm going to give you a much longer answer once I'm off work and can type on a keyboard instead of my phone, but beware of your "travel agency"...dhiraj can probably back me up on this too.  More later.

Okay; there are a lot of unscrupulous agents out there, some of them masquerade as Travel Agents.  These guys will get you signing their "travel paperwork and visa application" when in reality you are signing an employment contract.  You get here, then they take your passport, just to "hold onto it for you; company rules, etc" and "just to tide you over" start you working some menial job that pays squat....oh, they put you up in a place with a bunch of others, and feed you, but it ends up you owe them for the room and board,l and you're stuck in the job they put you on, sometimes making as little as $100/month.  It's indentured servitude and little better than slavery.  Find a reputable recruiter, go online and do your research into what jobs are available, and what the pay scale should be, and go from there.  I see a lot of people who got scammed, are barely surviving, and can't even leave to go home.  BE CAREFUL.

Thanks a lot Bill, for the prompt and detailed explanation as regards to a skeptical issue am facing. Anyway, I have really discussed in detail with my agent, he assured me of his counterparts in Kuwait helping me to get a good job, so I hope everything works out as planned.  You know in life, Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything.... Thanks once more Mr. Bill and Remain blessed.

You seriously need to talk to others and checkout the agent.

agree with bill completely , dear friend let me know how much you are spending here to come is it worth or no? please elaborate all details last week 10000 people deported from Kuwait many of the ambitious guys like you , we guide yiou best for you if u can send the details of your counterpart in Kuwait I can find the reliable percentage for you . but always be opyimistic and positive .

Dhiraj, Ambitious NO!. Am only trying to take a step further for a better life, if everything works out as planned. Am spending about 2000 dollars for it. They have my details and my passport already. All I need to know, is there availability of construction manager or site supervisor job? If there are, how do I go about it immediately I land in Kuwait,

We'll my friend don't get me wrong , there are many vacancies in construction that's true , you might be getting right people to help you , but few agent work only for money , agent is charging a lower fees to you I seriously have doubt on if the agent work on the law of probability ? Please send details of the counterpart company in Kuwait

Sounds like you are possibly getting fleeced.  Common occurence here...

hello what u r looking for what job u want ?

3 months woking visa??!!??!! :/

what u want work ?
u know make massage ?

Agree with bill and I said the same as we'll