Hello expat world.

hello i am an  Egyptian engineer specialized in electronics and communication , graduated from precious university, with over all grade is v.good.
i'm new here and i wish travel to Australia. i read it more and it's very wonderful.
wish to live and get a job offer there. the study and live style is better  than my country that a reason to think to travel and be expat person.

Mina Adly wrote:

hello i am an  Egyptian engineer specialized in electronics and communication , graduated from precious university, with over all grade is v.good.
i'm new here and i wish travel to Australia. i read it more and it's very wonderful.
wish to live and get a job offer there. the study and live style is better  than my country that a reason to think to travel and be expat person.

Welcome to Expat.com..... :)

First you need to see if you qualify for a visa.   www.immi.gov.au is the website for this.
All qualifications have to be verifiable, and from an accepted teaching institution to be accepted by the authorities.

For work try www.seek.com.au  Unemployment is rising so jobs are getting harder to find.

For cost of living www.numbeo.com Cost of living is high here.

Please take the time to read through the many informative posts on this section of the forum for information.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum