What is the best Health/Life Insurance for expats in Thailand

I'm still searching for more information on health and life insurance for expat living in Thailand.
I have read of Cinga and Bupa but still not sure which one if any of the two are good.
Can anyone please recommend either a site or provide more information on this subject?

Cost isn't really an issue just want the best there is to offer.
Any information would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Just use an insurance broker to get quote or via https://www.expat.com there is a link : https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/asia/thailand/

Best for you will not be the best for somebody else, as it will depends on your age, and others disease, past surgery, cancer, etc.....

There is local company which are also very good, not everybody need OPD cover or dental cover, or repatriation or cover worldwide.....

Life insurance is different things, the 2 local companies are Muang Thai and Thai Life, after you can look at well known insurance provider or from your bank counter there will have also some to propose to you but often it will come back to these 2 names.

Many insurance will not accept first application if you are over 60 years old.....

You need to put your criterias in a paper to know what you are looking for and extra like for cancer, like for OPD, like for PA, etc.... list of hospitals covered as well as if they advance or not the money to pay for hospital or you need to fill a claim and wait few weeks to be reimbursed, it is not the same when the cost is above 1 million THB.... look also at the lists of pre existing conditions which are sometimes not covered by the insurance

My wife and I have Thai Life Insurance, which has a medical rider for hospital care only, it is very cheap for us, we are from the USA, where we have medicare and have to pay a supplemental of 20% for Dr. visits, ear cleaning,etc. Then we also pay for dental care. So when we are in Thailand we try to get are moneys worth out of the system. When you get older, medical coverage is the number 1 worry we all have, so try to stay healthy.

Hi, what about medical insurance during pregnancy? Can you reccomend a company? Thai Life as well or there are some better choices?

Bhupa is less expensive.

Hi...

Viriyah is no. 1 insurance company in Thailand.

Angeline30

You must work for them.

For pregnancy as well?

Viriyah only seem to do Personal Accident insurance - not medical

A.I.A. wants more than 30,000 Baht for health and life, they pretend they will not sell health only and then they referred me to Bhupa.

When a School insured me with A.I.A. they paid only 15,000 B a year, but as an individual they wanted double the price.

Pregnancy is once in the year, it does not worth to look for insurance covering that as it will be capped and not fully re imbursed.

Many hospital propose you package for birth natural, epidural, cesariean, just type in google, it can cost in Bangkok in well known hospital :

Natural birth 83,900 THB
Epidural anesthesia 101,900 THB
Cesarean section 121,900 THB

Don't expect an insurance will pay above amount when usually it will cost less than 30,000 THB per year for health insurance, and if you are already pregnant when you will take insurance, for sure it will not cover it ...

After you can go to pubic hospital and in this case the price will be very affordable.

prevention is better than cure  so go for the best  nutritional supplement in the world