Dental nurse jobs in Malta ??

Hi all I'm looking to move to Malta in Feburary of this year. I'm a qualified dental nurse . Any advice of where to go sites etc or how easy it will be to find work in that area ??
Cheers Hollie

These agents seem to be recruiting for dental nurses in Malta, worth  a try!

http://www.imsrecruitment.com/latest_jobs_malta6.html

Terry

Hi, this is a little late but I am a dental nurse who recently moved from England to Malta. I googled & contacted dental practices in Malta before I came over and had a lot of interest & lined up interviews for when I arrived. When I got here I was offered jobs very easily! I found that most practices don't have websites so there were many more practices available than I had originally found and emailed. I wouldn't bother going through an agency as often the jobs aren't even advertised but you will find most practices need an extra member of staff. My advice would be to contact as many places as possible and when you get here just take your CV around. They'll all be biting your hand off and you'll have your pick of jobs! Good luck x

Hi, I was wondering if you can help. I am a dentist looking to relocate to Malta with my family. No idea where to start looking for a job, as internet searches do not really return any results. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks Angela

I am a qualified dental nurse, however not GDC registered as I have been an area manager for a lot of years.
I will be relocating to Malta  May  2018.
Does it matter not being GDC registered or will this be a problem in Malta?
Also would it be necessary to speak Maltese or again not necessary ?
Many thanks in anticipation

At the private hospital in sliema most seem foreign and don't speak Maltese in the dentist department.

Guess most of their clients won't be Maltese either.

Hi there, there is currently no requirement to register as a dental nurse here. you don't even have to be qualified to work here. Language will not be a problem with the right practice, of which there are many!

Thank you for your reply. I plan to circulate cv when I arrive. Hopefully something will turn up 😊

Hi all,

i am really please to come across these posts about people interested to work as dental nurses in Malta, especially those coming from UK, as here we need GDC registration, but Malta no.
What is the best way to find a job as a dental nurse in Malta? Is it really to approach practices directly by sending them an email? Or is it quite hard to secure a DN job there?

I am also interested to move to Malta and work as a DN...

Look forward to your replies/thoughts etc
A

anamoomins wrote:

Hi all,

i am really please to come across these posts about people interested to work as dental nurses in Malta, especially those coming from UK, as here we need GDC registration, but Malta no.
What is the best way to find a job as a dental nurse in Malta? Is it really to approach practices directly by sending them an email? Or is it quite hard to secure a DN job there?

I am also interested to move to Malta and work as a DN...

Look forward to your replies/thoughts etc
A

Hi, it is just a case of sending your cv by email to the clinics here. Jobs come up often.

Hi there,I m non Eu citizen and im experienced dental nurse who want to come and work in malta as dental nurse/assistant.Do you now sould i need to be registered nurse in malta to work on this possition ,is it easy to apply for this job and how much is average salary?Thanks

Good evening
I am interested in hiring a dental nurse to work on a full-time basis at my clinic with immediate effect. Here is the website demajodental.com

@ DR Jean Paul Demajo > Please feel free to post your job offer in the jobs in Malta section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Anyone looking for a similar job in Gozo there is one advertised on Facebook in the ' Jobs in Gozo' Group page.

Doctor,any vacancies for dental nurse /assistant ??

Hi All,

does anyone have any experiences to share of what its like to work as a dental nurse in Malta?
I am be very interested to hear.
Many thanks.
A