What is Bahrain Multiple Entry Visa?

Hello!

I just want to ask, does anyone of you have an idea on this kind of visa?
Because I traveled last November to Bahrain and I obtain this visa since then. It says 3 months validity.
As I want to come back to Bahrain next week, what should I prepare along with this visa? Is it sure that I wont be needing to re-apply again? and what should I do upon arrival to Bahrain airport?

Thank you guys for your usual help.

Hello,

Multi entry visa's are only applicable to a few nationalities only. You may want to check whether the one you have is single or multi-entry, if its single entry you may have to apply again.

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr1En.html

T&R

logicalindian wrote:

Hello,

Multi entry visa's are only applicable to a few nationalities only. You may want to check whether the one you have is single or multi-entry, if its single entry you may have to apply again.

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr1En.html

T&R

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Actually, I am qualified for the multi-entry visa, as I have already bought it when I visited Bahrain last November. I just want to know if I should pay another fee upon arrival on the airport? I'm planning to go back before my 3 month validity period ends.

If they stamped on your passport  "Multiple Entry Visa" then you don't have to pay till 3 months :)

gunner757 wrote:

If they stamped on your passport  "Multiple Entry Visa" then you don't have to pay till 3 months :)

wow thank you! Its a big help. I'm planning on spending my new year in Bahrain so this is a good news for me.
Thanks again!

make sure you know how long your visa restricts you to in Bahrain. Multi-entries are usually only allow 2-4 week stays before you're required to leave.

2 weeks is the maximum limit to stay in Bahrain as I guess danacarta came under "GCC Resident Visa"

Hi! Yes I am allowed to stay for two weeks and can extend for another 2 weeks if I want to. Thank you guys for your help. Will be flying in a bit! Happy New Year!🎊🎉

Yeah you can go to the NPRA office before your visa expires and get it extended or alternatively fly and come back.

Actually, you can keep extending it at the npra office until the visa expires without leaving the country, but it will cost BD25 for each extension

Hello,

is three month is the maximum duration for Visit Visa?

Once it expires you must leave the country. You can return the next day and stay again. Until recently you could return the same day but that has now changed.