Information about BRNO

My name is prasanth i've been offered a job in IBM brno, i need some guidancem will you be able to help me?

Hi Prasanth ,

Let me know what type of information your looking about BRNO or IBM ??

Hi Mani,

Thanks for responding back. i've been offered a job in IBM,Brno. Just wondering about work permit process viz. who is going to initiate,how much does it cost, is IBM going to bear the expenses, should we go to Embassy, what kind of documentation do they ask, how long will it take, once given will we be able to stay there for an year without any VISA issues etc.

I know it's a lot of questions but i would appreciate any help.

How long you have been there and what's your experience with IBM and BRNO, your name sounds like you are from Andhra :-)

Once you receive IBM offer and after acceptance you will get mail from Manpower consultancy. They will send u mail regarding visa information and documents

You will get 2 years work permit after 2 years if u wish to stay back u have to apply extension of visa u will get other 2 yrs extension

Company pays you relocation amount of 15000 crowns after completion of 3 months in IBM

You have to pay from your pocket all visa expenses and ticket to Czech republic

To Sumbit visa you have to personally visit embassy in Delhi by booking appointment and visa process takes 45days an average but some cases it may take up to 90days

I am from Hyderabad

Documents required as below but please double check with manpower visa coordinator they will have updated info and they are friendly very helpful

1. Police clearance certificate from passport office and then apostille and translation into Czech
2.highest degree certificate then followed apostille and translation into Czech
3.photos with 80% face covered -2
4.employee card form
5.Accommodation document from Czech republic
6.IBM employment contract

Thanks for the reply Mani, it's really helpful.

I guess work permits are specific to companies that provide them, so is there a way to work in other parts of Europe after 2 years when IBM visa expires. I know except IBM nobody processes visas for people from non EU countries. So, did you guys figure out any way to work in EU or should we stick to Czech Republic only.

How is IBM,BRNO?. Do you feel alright or isolated, i guess there will be lot of Europeans you work with, are they friendly?. We know how to deal with US and UK clients, but i guess it can be little different there. How frequently you run into Indians, i mean how many will be there :-)

Nice to know that you are from HYD, hope there are lot of Telugu people..btw,what's your experience and what technology you are into if you are okay to share.

Good day,
Prasanth

Yes Work Permit as company specific , if you change company you need submit the new employee contract then Minister of interiors update their database and issues new bio metric card.

Employeer name does not written on your visa or residence card.

IBM is ok but big challenge is language .if u know czech then it will helpful.

not quite telugu people  approx. 10 people i think max.

I am from SAP

thanks for patiently answering all my questions.i still have more but i wouldn't bore you with them yet :-)
feel free to share anything that might be useful or interesting.

Have a good day!

Hi Mani,

How did you manage to get the police clearance certificate, how long will it take?

I got my police clearence certificate from passport seva kendra ,you will get in on same day.my total process took around 1 hour to get PCC

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlinePr … cOnlineApp

Thanks Mani, i will check the link and apply accordingly. But i may not get it in one day as my present address is different from permanent address.

One more question i have is, what's this 'Apostille' and where do i get it done?.I work in Chennai but i'm from Andhra, can i get it done in Chennai or should i go to Andhra?, how long it might take?.

I'd appreciate your time!

Apostille can be done by MEA , but there are some agents who can do apostille and translation but cost will be around 5000

i went through some online links and looks like lot of work. how did you get it done btw, do you have any contacts (agents) i could use?

I have done through Agents only spended almost 6500 for Both documents (degree+ PCC) translation into czech and Apostille service.

Send me your personal mail id , can i share contact details for Agents

Use Below link it gives information

https://immi2stay.wordpress.com/

Hi, you can send the contacts to ***

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

send me test mail ******

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello prasanth,

I have created a new thread in the Czech Republic forum for you. You can now ask your questions here.

Thank You,
Naomi.

Hi Mani, looks like they blocked mail ids, i didn't get yours. Can you see if you can get this xx
google mail?

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Prasantb and Mani...

The only reason why 'they' block your email address is because it clearly states in the Code of Conduct for the FORUM that posting personal info on open forum is not advisable. Have you guys gone through it by any chance ?

Z

Hi Mani, thanks for all the help i really appreciate it.If i ever make it to CR,i will make sure i give you a treat :)