Looking for house/flatmates!

hey there,
my name is Kiana and I'm a 20 year old Canadian expat who's lived abroad since 2013. I'm looking for an apartment or a house in HCMC, in either D1, D2, D3 or D7. I'm moving to HCMC on 5 January 2016, so I would be looking for a place to live around this time.
I'm a pretty easy going person and enjoy to spend time at home but I also enjoy working and going out. I'm very clean and don't have pets. The majority of the time I won't be at at the house, I'll be at work.
If you would be interested in finding accommodation with me let me know! I'm a pretty friendly person and easy to get along with.
Thanks!
Kiana

Hello Kiana

To spread the word please drop an advert in the Housing in HCMC section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external links not allowed.

hi kiana,

if youre interested in in sharing an apartment let me know. i'm in hcmc 3-4 days a week and would like an apartment.

okay I will, thank you!

Hi Kiana,
I'm Thao, Vietnamese and i live in Hochiminh city near district 1.
I can help you find house/ apartment if you let me know about your work address, cost and how long you in HCM city?
(i will support you, i'm not a broker)
Contact me by my skype:xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Kiana,

I'm also looking for someone to share an apartment.
I'n Chris 40 from Singapore, currently working in HCM.

I'll like to look for an apartment in D1 if possible. Central Garden apartment is a good choice for me.
Let me know if you are keen.

Hey let have a look at my apartment...its in D2 very nice new apartment..With 2 bedroom and 1 single room..good service

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising your services on the forum is not allowed - please register in the business directory
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that advertising your own services is not allowed on the forum. Drop an advert in the housing section

You can contact me , if u want to live in district 7

Any accommodation advertising should be done in the housing section at the top of this page.

@Duyen Nguyen
For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open section of this forum.

Hello MS.Kiana
Have you found any flatmates yet ?
I'm looking for flatmates if you are interested in please contact me.

Email: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Brooklyn_Langsy

Your post contains personal contact details which are contrary to the forum code of conduct.

Hello MS.Kiana
Have you found any flatmates yet ?
I'm looking for flatmates to find nice accommodation together.
If you are interested, please contact me

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section