Football / Cricket Clubs in Nairobi

Hello All,

Myself and my partner will be arriving in Nairobi mid-January 2016 and I would be keen to find details of any regular social five a side games and 11 a side teams.

I am sure there are lots of ex-pats that get together and play on a weekly basis and I would appreciate any information.

I also play hockey and cricket to an OK standard so if anyone could recommend clubs that could accommodate this with a good social aspect.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have not come across expats regularly gathering for regular social football/cricket, in the same way that you have in the UK, for example.  Amongst other things, there is a lack of suitable open spaces in Nairobi in which to play.   

It doesn't mean that such groups don't exist.  Best of luck in finding one.

Dear Jonathan,

There is a team called BHC cheetahs that play football every week on Wednesdays or Fridays. Please let me know if you still interested and will forward you contacts.

Hi,
I used to play cricket a while back and the places where you would find the facility and clubs are the Nairobi Club and Nairobi Gymkhana.You can visit the premises and i am sure you will find assistance.Hope this has helped.

Hi Cacaoli,

I am really interested in joining a soccer team in Nairobi - would you be able to forward the contacts for the BHC Cheetahs team?

Thanks!

Johan

Hi Cacaoli, can you please share the contact details for the BHC Cheetahs team?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi there - really keen to find a group of folks to play football with. Can you send me details of this group? Many thanks!

I am interested in football too. shall be glad to join you.