AUPAIRUNIVERSEAGENCY.COM LEGIT?

hi everyone!
there is a host family from NYC who offered me an au pair job
this family told me to contact and email the Agency called aupairuniverse.com since the agency will be the one to procure my visa as well as expedite the process.
i just want to ask if this is legit?
thank you to those who will answer:)

Which is it? The one in your topic title aupairuniverseagency.com or is it aupairuniverse.com

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

hi sir:
do you think aupairuniverse.com is a legit site?
theres thi host family who offered me to be their "Au Pair"
they told me to contact through email  theaupairuniverseagency ..
because i know there are lots of fake sites going on in the internet..
what would be your advice on this?

heyitsmeguia wrote:

hi sir:
do you think aupairuniverse.com is a legit site?
theres thi host family who offered me to be their "Au Pair"
they told me to contact through email  theaupairuniverseagency ..
because i know there are lots of fake sites going on in the internet..
what would be your advice on this?

Looking at aupairuniverse.com which is redirected/linked to aupairint.com, yes it seems ok.

The business is registered and accredited with the BBB, in Boulder, Colorado since 2011.  You can read there were a few complaints made, but they seem to have been resolved satisfactorily.  Also, looking up the domain (site) registration details, they have been online for 9-10 years, the owner is listed in Denver, Colorado....which is quite close to Boulder (I used to live in the Denver area).  Scamadviser gives the site a 94% safety rating. 

From this standpoint, they look fine, they have an established history, not like a scammer that just popped up overnight and will disappear tomorrow.  Go ahead and contact them, but of course, use your own judgement and make sure any questions are answered.  If anything doesn't sound right to you...you can always ask a second opinion again :)

Good luck
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

thank you so much sir!:)

ill just try if this works:)
God Bless!!

kind regards,
Guia

heyitsmeguia wrote:

thank you so much sir!:)

ill just try if this works:)
God Bless!!

kind regards,
Guia

You're welcome, and no need for the "sir" stuff....I'm not such an old man just yet  :proud

I see you also have an offer in Spain :) You haven't focused your expat adventure just yet to one continent? Oh well, always good to have options ;)

Romaniac

oh!im sorry if that bothrs you to be called sir..its just so i feel im so disrespectful..i diddnt mean that though,
anyways,yes ive been offered a job to be an AU Pair in villamayor near alamanca,i am actually asking some advice from Filipino citizens who resides or who just recently arrived in spain.since i got no idea how to get a visa to travel going to the country..