Wanting to meet international or local Norwegian friends

Hi, I am new in Oslo.. I am bored these whole December since my classes for Norsk Language will start on January, I wonder if there are any of you interested in meeting and having some lunch or coffee and chit-chats.. exchange esperiences, stories, travel, culture, history and explore the city or Norway.
I want new friends that I can meet up during weekends, shopping buddy and i can invite in our humble home.

hope anyone will be willing to meet a new lille asian friend...

Cheers, xOxO

I am not going to be in Oslo until January 17th, but I would love to have a shopping friend haha! My boyfriend will be working a lot and it would be nice to have someone to hang out with and not be stuck in the apartment. My name is Sarah and I'm from Tennessee! Moving out to visit with my boyfriend in Oslo until the second week of April.

Hello I am going to Oslo in Feb, if you guys/girls want to meet that would be so cool! :)

I came to Oslo recently want to meet new friends and will have good company.
with Love
Indran

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Just to ask if you are still in the Oslo area?    I am working in Norway and I am also foreign, would be good to meet up sometime if you are around the Oslo area,
thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry..
I am in Oslo....you can contact me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Sarah,

you can please reach me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I will move to Oslo next month. Write me if you are interested

YOURS,
All My Warm Wishes
YOUSEF