Looking for a Boxer Pup

For the first time in many years, I find myself without a boxer in the house. And, although I have three rescued street dogs (none of them boxers), I badly want a boxer pup. Street dogs are great but boxers are the best. I'm looking for a young dog because it will adapt to the existing pack here more easily. Any animal that comes here to live has a great life. I'm not looking for a show dog, I'm looking for a housepet companion. Anyone know where I can find a healthy boxer pup in Turkey?
I have a car and I can travel to most places. Living in Canakkale currently...south of Troy.

You may want to visit pet shops in Canakkale merkez , you may have a chance of finding a pup there quickly.

Alternatively, you can drop an ad in the CLASSIFIEDS for a Boxer pup.

Good luck
Z

Hello there Stone Owl Cottage Studios,

As suggested by Xeeschan, you can drop an advert in the Turkey pets classifieds.

Link  :top:

All the best
Bhavna

Hi and thank you.

Don't really want a 'pet shop' pup....I have a great vet in Canakkale and another in Altinoluk. They both know I want (need) another boxer. But I'm exploring all options and expanding the search myself.

Classified ad? here at expat.com?

Good idea.
again, thanks.

No problem...
Glad I could be of help. And yes, as Bhavna directed, you can drop an ad in that particular section on expat.com

Good luck
Z