Start Mobile business in Russia?!

Hi to all,

I'm thinking about moving from my country (Iran) to Russia for start Mobile business and maybe marriage in future with Russian Girl !.

I have alot of question about Russia , But I cann't remember all of them, so I will ask some of them that I remember at this time.

1- What is the terms in Russia for VISA? how can I stay there without any problem?

2- What about Russia Economy? what do you think about Profit in Russia for Mobile and Tablet Store?

3- Can I marry with Russian Girl in future? is it possible easily?

4- Russian People haven't any problem with foreigners and with anyone would like to start a business in there?

5- how many of Russian people can speak english?

6- which city is better for start this business? I know Moscow and Saint Petersburg is very hard for someone same me because I'm foreigner.

7- how much I need for living per month? how much USD?

more question will be post in next time.

Thanks.

For visas contact the nearest Russian Embassy. They may well be able to supply you with additional information you require.
I honestly cannot see your business venture succeeding due to paperwork,bribes and other bureaucratic impediments.
You can marry a Russian so by doing so it may help you. This also entails heaps of time & paperwork.
Google search for information regarding numbers who speak English.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com
The Russian economy is in free fall and it has been given 'junk' status
Russians will more than likely have a problem with you starting a business.
Because of the climate whatever business you look at will have limited hours when the weather gets below freezing.
If you cannot speak Russian I can see many problems for you.