Algerians, let's get in touch :)

Hello everybody,

I am an Algerian living in Kaunas,Lithuania since 2012 and i am welcoming all algerians who are willing or planning to live here in Lithuania as well as other algerians who are already living here that i don't know yet.

I can help in all kind of information like good places to eat, finding rent, multimational companies that employ foreigners, cheaper prices places and more..

Don't hesitate to let me know here

Bye!

riadtaihi wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am an Algerian living in Kaunas,Lithuania since 2012 and i am welcoming all algerians who are willing or planning to live here in Lithuania as well as other algerians who are already living here that i don't know yet.

I can help in all kind of information like good places to eat, finding rent, multimational companies that employ foreigners, cheaper prices places and more..

Don't hesitate to let me know here or over my skype: riadtaihi

Bye!

Welcome to Expat.com.

I'm sure members will appreciate any info you can share about Lithuania.  I hope you'll share information with expat of other nationalities as well. 

With that said, please do not post contact information on the public forum.  This is mentioned in the forum code of conduct, which you as a new member should read.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

sure, will keep in mind. thanks!
And for sure i will share my info with anybody else.
Bye.

Hi that good what you doing

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5741/22954952894_f5b2cf46a0_z.jpg

I will be happy to help anybody that needs information on either Algeria or Lithuania.
Have a nice day!

Hi
I am an Algerian guy illegal immigrant in France married to an EU citizen living in Lithuania and I need to apply for a reunification visa to Lithuania
Anybody can help
Thanks

Hello,
Why would you want to come to lithuania, just for papers?

Hi
I want to join my spouse and kids
And why not residency permit

sent you a pm

Greetings Everyone,

This is Amine from Oran, I'm an international headhunter & I'm looking to get acquainted with the Algerian community in Lithuania and expand my network all across the Eastern Europe.

I'm looking forward to hear hear from wled el bled ;)

Saha Ramdankom in advance !