Moving to Junquillal in spring 2016

Hello,
My husband and I are planning to move to Junquillal in spring 2016. We already have a condo picked out, which we will rent for a year.
We will also be bringing a parrot and a dog. I have information about both of those already.
I am working with someone for residency - we will be "rentistas"...
I am looking for a real estate attorney to give me advice about the condo.
I'll  be able to continue working for my current employer (here in New York) as long as  I can get a reliable Internet connection. I believe ICE is my only option in that area, not hearing great things about them, but hoping for the best.
Think that's about it.
Cheryl

I would recommend P&D Lawyers in Tamarindo.  We purchased our condo using them and have used them for several other legal matters and are satisfied with their service.  "http://www.pdlawyers.net/"

Which Junquillal? There are at least 2. I live in the one south of Tamarindo

Thanks. I had received other recommendations earlier but they were all in San Jose and I would prefer to deal with someone more local.

Yes, south of Tamarindo -- that's where we are headed. The Tierra Pacifica condos.....

I live in Tierra Pacifia and own the B&B there

Oh great, look forward to meeting you when we get down there. Matt showed us around the lots and homes, but we felt more comfortable with the condos.
sincerely,
Cheryl

We also stayed at the Tierra Pacifica condos.......3 times !!  We really enjoyed our stay there.  The condos (we stayed in #2 & #4) are fully furnished with nice huge kitchens, washer and drier, guarded, gated, pool, covered parking spot, convenience store and restaurants on 1st floor, super friendly staff and I can go on and on.  Love that spot !  And it is reasonably priced.  Closed to lots of beaches, mind you I would avoid parking my vehicle on the parking provided for Playa Blanca (we got our car broken into there).  Great choice Cheryl !  We now own in Playa Lagarto and live there full time.  But we always recommand Tierra Pacifica for those who want to rent in the area.  And ICE is not bad at all !!! 
M-C

Thanks. We're going to rent one of the condos for a year, while we are looking around the coast. The heat and humidity don't bother us at all, so we will probably stay in Guanacaste. But just to be sure, we want to scout around before we buy. (or we might just rent forever!!!)

Best to rent first.

Easy to buy...hard to sell.

Meant to add that this development looks very nice.